Boiling sugar is a common step in the processing of sweet foods such as candy, cakes, and peanut brittle snacks. In the professional process of syrup, it is often necessary to use a sugar boiler machine, also known as a jacketed pot to ensure uniform heating, high thermal efficiency, and controllable temperature. The sugar melting pot is a double-layer structure composed of inner and outer spherical pots, and the middle interlayer is heated by heat-conducting oil or steam. The sugar melting machine has the advantages of a large heating area, high thermal efficiency, even heating, short heating time, and easy temperature control. At the same time, the syrup cooking pot is equipped with a stirrer to avoid the stickiness of the material. The candy cooking machine is an ideal device in the processing of syrup, caramel, candies, and much other liquid food.
Why use a sugar boiler machine to make syrup?
The outstanding advantages of the syrup cooking pot are as follows.
- Large heating area, fast heating, high thermal efficiency, and time-saving;
- The heating is uniform, and the boiling time of the liquid material is short;
- The heating temperature is easy to control, the high temperature can reach 320 degrees, and the heat preservation performance is reliable.
- The material in the jacketed kettle does not stick to the pot, and the form of stirring the material adopts the bottom scraping and edge scraping to ensure even stirring;
- The material is hygienic and safe. The inner and outer shell of the pot are made of stainless steel, which meets the requirements of hygiene and safety and has a beautiful appearance.
- Easy to operate and safe. The inner layer of the pot made of acid-resistant and heat-resistant stainless steel, and is equipped with a pressure gauge, a safety valve and an electric control box. The sugar melting machine is easy to install and easy to operate.
- Easy to pour out the material. The tiltable jacketed pot can be tilted up to 90°.
Application range of sugar melting pot
The jacketed pot is widely used for processing all kinds of food (alcohol, pastry, medicine, beverage, candies, canned food, dairy products, peanut candy, and other snacks, stews, stews, soups . porridge, etc.) in restaurants, canteens, hotels, etc.
Structure of sugar melting machine
The stainless steel sugar boiler machine is mainly composed of a pot body, jacket, tipping device, stirrers, and rack. The rack is used to install and fix the pot body and various equipment. The pot body is the main part of making food. The stirring paddle can automatically stir dishes instead of manual work. The tilting device is used to realize the overturning operation of the pot body. Based on heating methods, the syrup boiler machine is divided into electric heating jacketed pot, steam jacketed pot, gas jacketed pot. The volume includes 50L, 100L, 200L, 300L, 400L, 500L, 600L, 800L, 1000L.
What are the operating steps for making syrup?
Step 1: Add sugar and water to the sugar boiler machine. The boil sugar quantity is pot around two-thirds of the total capacity
Step 2: Set the electric heating temperature, and then open the heating switch
Step 3: in order to evenly stirred sugar, heat for a while to make it dissolve before opening the stirring switch.
Step 4: When the syrup boils, there may be emerged dirty bubbles. Turn off the stirring switch and use a spoon to clean up as soon as possible.
Step 5: add glucose syrup, which has high-temperature resistance. If required color, it is suitable to add the color additives at about 130 ℃.
Step 6: when the temperature reaches the required temperature, the candy cooking machine will immediately stop heating. Then shut off the main power switch at this time, let stand for 3 to 5 minutes.