The almond slicer can be used not only to cut almonds but also to cut a variety of nuts. For example peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, macadamia nuts, etc. The use of sliced peanuts and almonds is very wide, such as biscuits, cakes, ice cream, and other food surfaces. There will be sprinkled with a small number of almond slices and peanut slices for decoration. In addition, the cut peanut slices and almond slices can be processed twice to make peanut sesame sugar, almond sugar or moon cake fillings. The processing technology of these foods is closely related to the almond slicer.
The working principle of the almond slicer is as follows:
The machine has two main components, namely the pneumatic feeding device and slicing device. When making production, first put the peeled peanuts and almonds into the hopper. Then the kernels are pressed into the cutter head by the pneumatic device, and the slices of the kernels are cut out. Almond slicer is specially redesigned for all kinds of kernels. It is suitable for slicing peanut, almond and walnut kernels. It can adjust the thickness of the slices according to the need to meet the requirements of use. The motor adopts frequency conversion speed regulation to adjust the output of the slices. The pressing mechanism adopts pneumatic device to adjust the pressure so as to achieve the best effect.
Technical parameters of almond slicer:
Input pressure: 0.3-0.4 Mpa
Power supply: 3P/380V
Capacity: 50-200 KG/H
Installation and commissioning of the almond slicer:
- Turn on the power and pay attention to whether the spindle cutter is turning correctly. The motor of the machine is an electromagnetic speed-regulating motor. The speed of the cutter head can be adjusted according to the actual requirements of the material.
- Connect to the air source, use the 8mm diameter pipe to connect clean compressed air from the pressure regulating valve, and adjust the air pressure to 0.3-0.4Mpa.
- To adjust the working frequency of the cylinder, the lifting time of the general cylinder is generally 3-4 seconds. The pressing time is generally adjusted to 15-30 seconds according to the different thickness and the speed of the cutter head. The pressing time is suitable for cutting the material in the cylinder completely.
- The thickness of the slice is adjustable, and the selected and cleaned nuts are added from the hopper to perform continuous sectioning. When you want to change the thickness of the slice, you can loosen the lock nut under the thin handle. Adjusting the handle in a clockwise direction increases the thickness, and conversely decreases the thickness. A rotation of one week will give an impression thickness of 1.5 mm. Thickness can be mediated as required. After adjustment, the nut needs to be re-locked.
- Change the blade. The machine is equipped with two high-speed steel blades on the rotary cutting disc. When the edge of the blade is blunt and not sharp, or when there are sand grains and small stones in the kernels, the blade will collapse. At this time, the blade must be replaced. When changing the knife, open the front door of the discharge port, open the round cover on the machine surface. Remove the blade from the rotating disc by removing the two m6 bolts with a wrench.（The two nuts are under the rotary cutting disc.）At this point, you can replace the blade with a new one.
- The nuts to be sliced should not be too dry. If the materials are too dry, they should be soaked and then dried to slice.
If the material is too dry, the slices are easily broken. If the water content is too high, the chips may accumulate on the cutter head and the discharge port.
- Kernels should be selected and processed. They should not be mixed with sand and stone, or they will cause damage to the blade edge.
- The working pressure of the cylinder can not be adjusted too high. It is advisable to control it at 0.3-0.4 Mpa. If the pressure is too low, it is easy to break and not whole. If the pressure is too high, it will cause jitter and uneven slice thickness.
Advantages of the Almond Slicer:
- The machine is made of stainless steel, and the outer cover of the fuselage is made of stainless steel. The parts in contact with the materials are all food-grade stainless steel, which meets the food hygiene requirements.
- The blade is polished with high-quality high-speed steel, with sharp edges and long service life.
- Wide range of uses. It can be used not only for almond slices but also for the cutting of peanut kernels, cashew nuts, walnut kernels, hazelnuts, etc. It is a special equipment.
- The machine has the characteristics of moisture-proof, dust-proof and oil-proof, and is equipped with safety devices.
How to use the peanut slicer?