Peanut brittle is a candy consisting primarily of sugar, corn syrup, and peanuts. Many people who want to work in the peanut brittle production industry want to know how to make peanut brittle. Today, we will explain to you the process of making peanut brittle.
Table of Contents
What is peanut brittle made of?
Peanut candy is primarily made from sugar, corn syrup, and peanuts. Other ingredients like butter, baking soda, and vanillin extract may also be added to enhance flavor and texture. Generally, we need to heat the sugar and corn syrup together until it reaches the hard-crunch stage. Then add peanuts to it. The mixture is then poured out on a flat surface, and after it has cooled and hardened, it is cut into evenly sized-pieces and served.
How is peanut brittle made in the factory?
The process of making peanut brittle in a factory is similar to making it at home. Below are the basic steps to make peanut brittle.
- Preparation: Prepare roasted and peeled peanuts. The machines that need to be used at this time are the peanut roasting machine and the peanut peeling machine.
- Making the syrup: Combine the sugar, corn syrup, and water in a jacketed pot and heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Cooking: Heat the mixture to the hard-crisp stage, usually around 300°F (150°C). This may take several hours. The specific time depends on the size of the output.
- Blending: Once the mixture reaches the desired temperature, quickly add the ingredients such as peanuts, butter, and vanilla extract to the dough mixer.
- Cooling and shaping: Finally, the peanut brittle is cooled, and the peanut brittle making machine will cut the peanut brittle into pieces of the same size.
- Packaging: Finally, the peanut brittle packaging machine will pack the peanut brittle one by one in bags or boxes.
The above is the production process of peanut brittle. If you need peanut brittle making machine, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.