This meat cutting machine simulates the process of manual cutting. The cutting device adopts the principle of “variable speed mechanism” and “automatic feeding”. And this meat cutter is meshed by the transmission device. Widely applicable to all kinds of poultry, meat, ribs, and other cutting processing. It can be processed into segments, blocks, dices and other shapes.
Table of Contents
Introduction of meat cutting machine:
This machine has a reasonable design, superior performance, simple operation, convenient maintenance, labor-saving, one machine can work for more than 700 kg per hour, greatly improving production efficiency. Widely used in small and medium-sized food processing plants, collective canteens, slaughterhouses, meat processing plants, supermarkets, and other places. It is the ideal processing equipment for the majority of users.
The application of the meat cutting machine:
The chicken cutting machine takes shape at one time, which is very clean and hygienic. It can be easily disassembled, cleaned, and can be replaced with different specifications and sizes quickly and conveniently. The application of the meat cutting machine is very wide. which is widely used in supermarkets, restaurants, markets, small meat processing plants, student canteens, etc. It can cut poultry such as chicken, duck, goose. also suitable for cutting fish, lamb, beef, etc.
Main components of the meat cutting machine:
The machine consists of a frame, a conveyor belt, a nip roll, a cutting board, and a gear mechanism. The combination cutter can cut chicken, duck, fish, goose, ribs and many other things into different sizes of blocks, segments, stripes, and cut lengths can be adjusted by eccentric wheels, and the adjustment range is 10-50mm. The cutting tool simulates the principle of manual cutting and feeds the material intermittently by means of main and auxiliary crankshaft connecting rods. The processed material has a regular shape, good organization and no waste, which greatly reduces the labor intensity.
Parameter of the meat cutting machine:
Installation and commissioning:
- Place the fish cutter on a horizontal working site to ensure that the machine works smoothly and reliably.
- Check whether there is foreign matter on the conveyor belt of the meat cutting machine and clean it up so as to avoid tool damage. Turn on the power supply to see if the direction of rotation of the motor is the same as that required by the machine.
- Try cutting before work, and observe whether the cut specifications are consistent with the requirements. Otherwise, the length of the cut pieces should be adjusted to meet the requirements and then work normally.
- The lubricating oil should be added to the oil injection hole before start-up
- Install the tool. First, turn the eccentric wheel to lower the tool holder to the lowest point. After the knife is in contact with the chopping board, tighten the screw. The big knife and the row knife must be parallel. If they are not parallel, the knife will be connected and the knife will be easily broken. The knife is fastened to the knife holder, and the cutting force of the knife holder can be adjusted according to the material to be cut. If the strength is too light, it is easy to have a continuous cutting; if it is too heavy, it will easily damage the board.
Tool table adjustment of meat cutting machine:
After using for a period of time, if there is a continuous knife condition, it is generally caused by the wear of the chopping board, and the knife table needs to be adjusted downward.
Use a wrench to loosen the lock nut on the connecting rod connected to the knife table on both sides of the fish cutter, rotate the lead screw counterclockwise, and the knife table descends; turn the lead screw clockwise to raise the knife table. The range of one adjustment is only one-quarter of a circle.
Section Length Adjustment:
Rotate the eccentric wheel, make the slider parallel. Loosen the lock nut, move the eccentric wheel to the opening end, the cutting block becomes larger; the opposite movement, the cutting block becomes smaller. After adjustment, lock the lock nut.
Advantage of the meat cutting machine:
- Functions are diverse. It can be used to cut fresh meat or slightly frozen meat. Meat pieces that need to be cut can carry a small amount of broken bone, but if large animal bones need to be cut, for example, beef bones, we have a special bone cutting machine for your choice.
- Conveyor belts can be made of a variety of materials. One is made of PVC and the other is made of board. The conveyor belt made of PVC is easy to replace, and the conveyor belt made of the board is more durable.
- The whole body of the machine is made of stainless steel, which is not easy to rust and corrosive. The cutting knife is high manganese steel, which is not easy to damage.
- The machine can be custom-made universal wheels for easy movement.
- The machine consists of eight cutter discs. The length of the slice can be adjusted in the range of 15-50 mm. But the width of the slice is not adjustable.
- The machine is equipped with a compact chain, which is used to fix the meat pieces and not slide at will during the cutting process to ensure the shape of the cut pieces is complete.
Successful cases of the chicken cutting machine:
KFC has customized an all-stainless steel chicken cutting machine to our company for processing and cutting chicken.
How to maintain the meat cutting machine?
The chicken cutting machine can solve the difficulties of many food factories and improve work efficiency. In addition, it also saves a lot of labor costs. However, the maintenance of the equipment cannot be ignored. The equipment and people must be maintained, it needs you to cherish it carefully, the following is a detailed introduction to the maintenance methods of the chicken cutting machine.
- If it gets slowler or difficult to cut, stop the machine and check the cutting edge, and sharpen the blade with a sharpener.
- Unplug the power plug after using.
- It is strictly forbidden to flush the equipment directly with water.
- Lubricate the swing guide rod every week, and sharpen the blade with a sharpener.