The chicken meat cutter can solve the difficulties of many food factories and improve work efficiency. In addition, it also saves a lot of labor costs. However, the regular cleaning and maintenance of the equipment cannot be ignored. The equipment and people must be maintained, it needs you to cherish it carefully, the following is a detailed introduction to the maintenance methods of the chicken cutting machine.
How to clean the meat cutter?
- First use a rag to remove the meat and bones visible on the conveyor belt, knives, and discharge chute.
- Before cleaning, you can connect a high-pressure water gun to open the casing of the machine, and directly wash the casing of the whole machine, the surface of the feeder, the discharging trough and the cutting knife part.
- After cleaning the surface, please remove the feeder, clean the residue in the hopper at the bottom of the feeder, and drain it out of the machine through the sewage pipe.
- Clean the oily dirt, wipe it with a neutral detergent and a rag.
Maintenance of the chicken cutter
- If it gets slower or difficult to cut, stop the machine and check the cutting edge, and sharpen the blade with a sharpener.
- Unplug the power plug after using.
- It is strictly forbidden to flush the equipment directly with water.
- Lubricate the swing guide rod every week, and sharpen the blade with a sharpener.