This grain screen machine is a commonly used closed vibrating screening device. The working principle is to use the vibration of the vibration motor as a dynamic source to make the material move forward in a jumping line on the screen surface. The material enters the feed port of the grain screen machine evenly from the feeder. Several sizes of materials are produced by screening through a multi-layer screen. Each screen has a separate discharge port, and the screened materials will be discharged from their respective outlets.
Table of Contents
Grain Screen machine application market:
This machine is suitable for screening all kinds of non-sticky dry powder materials. The sieving granularity is between 0.074-5mm, and the water content should be less than 70%. The maximum feed size is generally less than 10 mm. (If you need to handle materials larger than 10mm, you can make special customizations.)
The series of vibration screens can also be used for liquid filtration and screening operations, mostly for sewage treatment. This grain screen machine can also be used for screening larger particles of pulverized coal. When dealing with large materials, the thickness of the screen body needs to be thicker, the power of the motor needs to be increased, and the screen mesh needs to be replaced by a punched screen plate.
- Food industry: rice, corn, mung beans, soybeans, and other food crops processing screening.
- Pharmaceutical industry: It can be applied to the screening of raw materials for medical processing. For example, medlar, lotus seeds, granule pills, Chinese herbal medicine pieces, and the like.
- Chemical Industry: fertilizer, activated carbon, alloy powder, refractories, alumina, etc.
- Metal metallurgy, mining and other industries: iron powder, copper powder, coal, soil remediation, quartz sand and so on.
The structure and composition of the grain screen machine are as follows:
The screen machine is mainly composed of a screen box, screen frame, screen mesh, vibration motor, motor pedestal, shock absorber spring, bracket, etc.
- Screen box: welded by steel plate with certain strength and rigidity. It is the main component of the sieve machine.
- Screen frame: Made of pine or wood with less deformation. Mainly used to keep the screen flat, to achieve normal screening.
- Screen mesh: there are nylon mesh (rubber mesh), high manganese steel mesh, stainless steel mesh and other kinds of screen mesh.
- The motor pedestal of the grain screen machine: Install the vibration motor, the connecting screw must be tightened before use. Especially three days before the trial of the new sieve, it must be tightened repeatedly.
- Vibration Absorbing Spring: It prevents vibration from being transmitted to the ground and supports all the weight of the screen box. When installed, the spring must be vertical to the ground.
- Bracket: consists of four pillars and two-channel steels that support the screen box. The pillars must be perpendicular to the ground during installation and the channels below the two pillars should be parallel to each other.
Screen machine features:
- This machine runs stably and has reliable performance.
- The machine has good sealing performance and very little dust.
- Low energy consumption, low noise, the long service life of the screen and high screening efficiency.
- This grain screen machine can work continuously for 24 hours, and the processing capacity is large.
- High screening precision and simple machine structure.
- Fully enclosed structure, automatic discharge, more suitable for assembly line operations.
- All parts of the sieve body are welded by steel plates (part of the groups are bolted), the overall stability of the machine is good, firm and reliable.
- Screen layers can be customized, either single or multi-layer. The sieve frame is usually made of wood and can be made of steel if the output requirement is high. If the corrosive material is screened, the contact part with the material can be made of stainless steel.
- The length, width, and height of the machine, the material of the machine, the mesh size of each screen and the number of screen layers can be customized according to the need.
Grain Screen machine parameters:
|Vibration times (times / minutes)||960||960||960||960||960||960|
|Number of layers||1-6||1-6||1-6||1-6||1-6||1-6|