Various malfunction will inevitably occur to the machine. some of them may have a slight impact on the mechanical equipment, and some are more serious, which may even cause the destruction of the machine, thereby causing losses to the manufacturer. Plants should emphasize maintenance of sheep head and feet hair removing machine.
Therefore, it is very important to remain regular inspections of the machine and make the right maintenance of the sheep head and feet hair removal machine.
- After each use, the equipment should be sorted and cleaned to keep the inside and outside of the machine clean.
- After the machine is installed and used, in addition to the usual maintenance, a major overhaul is required after the peak season production every year. The severely worn parts should be replaced in time to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
- Workers should lubricate the rotating parts frequently.
- If the parts are damaged, the replacement parts should have the same performance as the original parts during maintenance.
- After using for a period of time, the sheep’s hoof hairdressing machine may be damaged. The staff should replace the bearing with excessive gap or damage in time to avoid affecting the normal operation of the machine.
- When the machine breaks down, there should be dedicated maintenance personnel to repair it.