TP series peanut dry peeling machine is the ideal equipment for removing peanut red coat. The peeling rate is over 97%, and it is one of the necessary machines for deep processing of peanut. The reason why it is called dry peeling machine is that the peanuts peeled off with this machine do not need to be soaked. Baked peanuts (water content less than 5%) can be directly put into the machine for peeling treatment. Short consumption time and high work efficiency.
How does peanut peeling machine work?
The peanut peeling machine is composed of a power device (including a motor, a pulley, a belt, a bearing, etc.), a frame, a feeding hopper, a peeling roller (a steel roller or a diamond roller), a fan, and the like.
The peanut dry peeling machine adopts the working principle of differential rolling friction transmission and peels when the moisture of peanuts is less than 5 percent (to avoid baking paste) after baking. First, the peanuts are put into the machine through the feeding hopper. The skin and peanut kernels will be separated quickly after the peanut is rubbed by the peeling roller. The fan system will absorb the separated peanut skin, and the nuts will be screened by vibrating screen to separate the whole peanut kernel, half peanut kernel, and broken peanut.
Technical parameters of peanut peeling machine:
|Voltage and Frequency||380V/220V 50HZ
|Peeling rate||Over 98%|
Almond peeling machine features:
- The peeling effect is good. The machine contains two sets of peeling rolls. The two sets of peeling rolls are relatively frictional, and the peeling rate can reach over 97%.
- Peanut half grain rate is low. This machine replaces the traditional combat peeling method with the friction peeling method. While reducing the half-grain rate of peanuts, the breakage rate of peanut kernels is also greatly reduced.
- The peeling quality is good. The peeled peanuts are not broken and the nuts remain intact. Using physical peeling, the color is white and the protein is invariant.
- Reasonable design. This machine adopts the new peeling principle and peeling components and has the characteristics of small volume, low energy consumption, high work efficiency, and convenient operation.
- Wide range of applications. It is suitable for peeling peanuts, almonds, cashew nuts and other materials. It can be used for pre-processing of fried peanuts, peanut pastries, peanut sugar, peanut milk, peanut protein powder, and some canned foods.
Common faults and treatment methods:
|Common faults||Causes||Method of exclusion|
|Low peeling rate||Peanut has a high moisture content||Reduce water content to about 5%|
High breaking rate
|Peeling roller working surface is uneven||Repair the surface of the peeling roller or replace the peeling roller|
|Peanut has a low moisture content||Appropriate increase in moisture|
Peanut kernel mixed with a small amount of peanut skin
|Material blockage at outlet||Discharge material|
|Blockage of the fan outlet||Check for debris in the blades, clean up debris|
|The excreted peanut skin is mixed with peanut kernels||The wind speed of the fan is too high or the wind force is too high.||Appropriate adjustment of wind power|
Related production line：peanut brittle production line