Commercial coffee roaster machine is also called coffee bean roaster or coffee bean baking machine. The taste of coffee is closely related to the baking effect. This machine is special equipment for coffee baking, with good baking effect and high output. During the baking process, the coffee beans gradually release the aromatic substances to form a unique flavor. The color of the coffee beans will also change from shallow to deep, the moisture content will gradually decrease, and the volume will gradually expand.
Structure of the commercial coffee bean roaster:
The main components of coffee roaster are: feed port, dust collecting fan, dust collector, heating system, barrel, control panel, observation window, sampling spoon, cooling plate, mixing shovel, discharge port, etc
How does the coffee roaster machine work?
1. Before baking, it is necessary to preheat the machine to above 160 ℃.
2. When the temperature is reached, put the material in. Coffee beans enter the barrel inside the machine through the feed port.
3. The barrel rotates continuously to achieve the purpose of uniform heating.
4. In the baking process, the unclean skin will enter the dust collector under the suction of the dust collector fan.
5. Generally speaking, the whole baking process lasts for 15-20 minutes, and the baking temperature can be set.
6. During baking, coffee beans will burst like popcorn.
7. In addition to listening to the sound, you can also observe the roasting degree of coffee beans from the window or sampling spoon.
8. After baking, open the discharge port to let the coffee beans enter the cooling plate, and there is a mixing shovel in the cooling plate to speed up the cooling process.
The parameters of the commercial coffee bean roaster:
This machine has two heating modes, electric heating and gas heating. The maximum temperature that can be reached is 250-260 ℃, but it is better not to exceed 300 ℃ to avoid damaging the machine.
Only parameters of some electric heating machines are provided here for your reference:
|Type||Electric heating power /KW||Baking time /min||Output one time /kg||Size /cm||Weight /kg|
Common problems with coffee roasters:
- How thick is the wall of the inner barrel of the machine?
- Is the wall of the tank single or double?
A：There are both single and double layers. But it’s usually single-layer.
- What is the material of the machine?
A: Carbon steel or stainless steel. The carbon steel material barrel has better thermal conductivity.
- Are there any Vulnerable parts?
A: Dust collecting fan. Every 5-6 times of use, cleaning the dust collecting fan can extend its service life.